Want to learn how to practise speech or occupational therapy online? Working from the comfort of your own home?
We’ve developed the perfect training package for you. As a combination of PDFs and videos, it is delivered entirely online, which means you can do it from your own home. As a basic primer in online therapy, we expect it will take roughly half a day.
You sign up to try out our free package below, or go for the full package straight away!
Here are the modules covered:
“The Principles of Online Therapy”
1. What is online therapy
2. Technology: equipment and setup
3. Modalities (descriptions, how to use, when to use)
4. Forming the team (finding and involving the right people, and building relationships)
5. Cultural considerations
Sign up here to get free content:
“The Practice of Online Therapy”
1. Coaching (how to be a good coach and why it’s important)
2. Privacy and confidentiality
3. FAQs and common misconceptions
4. Review quiz
5. Online therapist readiness checklist
Coming Soon (included with purchase of paid content)
6. Person-centred practice
7. Dynamic assessment
8. Person-centred intervention